‘When you have more than you need, build a longer table, not a higher fence.’
1. How do you like your brussel sprouts?
The way my dad does it: parboiled and fried with bacon until crispy.
2. What’s at the top of your Christmas Wish List?
Lego and books.
3. Is it a turkey Christmas, or are you veggie, vegan, seagan, or something else?
It’s usually a chicken Christmas but this year it’s beef.
4. Who will be at your Christmas table?
My granny and all the extended family (except for my other granny and my grandpa and two families, one on each side).
5. What’s your best Christmas Cracker joke?
I really like the pigs in blankets one (but I can’t remember it). Does anyone know it?
6. If – in the spirit of our Christmas Campaign – you would be keen to build a longer table rather than a higher fence, who would you lengthen your table for this Christmas?
For lonely people who don’t have anyone to spend Christmas with.
7. Who would you most like to encourage to do the same (i.e. is there someone you can think of who would benefit from being mindful of the saying!)?
People who start wars and aren’t aware of the impact conflict has on innocent people who are caught up in it.
Thanks heaps, Jem!
Will you be a #tablebuilder this Christmas?
For Gifts That Give Twice shop here.